2.26.2008

A moment of cheese please


Can I be cheesy for a moment? Today is Luke's and my 3rd wedding anniversary Time has flown by, I guess the old saying holds true for us, time flies when your having fun; or is it just because we are getting older and time moves faster each year? Either way I'm glad that I've been able to spend it with him. He can always make me laugh and more importantly he helps me laugh at myself. He still tells me I'm beautiful . He puts up with all of my bad/weird habits, as you see in my previous post. All in all, he is perfect for me in every way! I love ya Luke!

3 comments:

Jo said...

You guys are a married couple that make me think its a good idea. I just saw your photobucket shot of the rainbow on kuaii... that is one of my favorite magical moments in life caught on film.
Can't wait to see you guys!!

WHAT NEWS WITH THE BEUTS said...

Happy three years!! congrats!

J-ME said...

Congrats! You two are fabulous!