3.03.2008

Zeus



Is this the biggest dog you have ever seen? Luke and I stayed with Nikee this weekend in St. George and got to help her babysit Zeus. We took him for a walk and it looked like we were walking a horse. It was quite the spectacle! Cars would stop and stare and people working in their yards would stop what they were doing and come meet him. He is so sweet and I already miss him.

2 comments:

Sasha said...

The dog is huge!! Fun, fun. I can't wait to go to St. George this weekend.

Jo said...

For a second I just saw the picture and not the words, and I thought: O MY GOSH! KYAH IS HUGE! AND SO BLACK! i HAVE BEEN GONE FOREVER!!
and then i read your post. awe, lil zues. such a crazy.
So I think I went to the exact same place in the red woods. i think i recognize a tree!

Remember how I get to see you guys next weekend!!!??? I am stoked!

LOVE YOU

ps. please let brother john know that my word verificaion is: kexx