3.14.2008

Walker's


Ahhhhh...... back when life was easy and we spent our time at gas stations.

6 comments:

J-ME said...

ahh. I think this was one of the first times the PG & Lindon girls started hanging out. I love the random faces on everyone! GOOD TIMES for sure!

WHAT NEWS WITH THE BEUTS said...

Yes we have a lot of memories at that there walkers!!

Hepworths said...

Jessica, where are you finding these amazing pictures?! What in the world, I look awesome...Jamie, how come you and I were always making wierd poses? And why did we hang out at a gas station? Thanks jess, your pics always give me a good laugh for the day.

Sylvia said...

Oh. My. AWESOME! Can I just say I love these old photos?? Were we dorks or what?? The good times never stopped rolling when we were at Walkers.

amy said...

Love it....love it. I have to say, I have no idea where I was that night (probably with Kimberly making out with guys) BUT those days were the best. Those pictures made me laugh.

S.A.S. said...

Where are you digging up these amazing pics?! Nice Jess. Talk about the good ol' days. It's so funny when people ask what our high school hang-out was, and I respond: gas stations: Walkers mostly. Ha ha.