2.26.2008

Tag... I'm it

The rules are: Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 10 people to be tagged. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "you've been tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your blog.
I'm trying to think of ten random things about me....

1. I am a reality t.v junkie. Anything that is a reality show I probably watch or have seen. You name it. I especially love the shows on MTV and BRAVO.

2. I am a terable speller. Sometimes when I blog or do e-mails I have to use spell check. I think it has something to do with my deslexea.

3. I have a snake phobia. It is a real phobia. One time Amie Jo held a baby snake in front of me to try to help me get over my fear and I sat there and all of the sudden tears were falling down my face. I couldn't handle being that close to the snake and looking at it. I am terrified. I have nightmares about them.

4. I love learning about and reading books from the times of old English Royalty, Like Henry the 8th and Katherine and Elizabeth. It is another slight obsession. It is like a big soap opera.

5. I really want to learn how to sew my own clothes. After watching Project Runway I get all inspired and go out and buy material and try to sew something without a pattern, I've done this a few times. Big mistake. I know nothing about draping and measurments and sketching. I have yet to wear something that I've sewed. I have successfully sewed my own curtains, recovered a few chairs, and done bunches of table runners. I've searched everywhere for sewing classes but have not found any :(

6. I have phone anxiety. Whenever my cell phone rings I get really anxious. It mostly has to do with answering the Wadley Farms phone because I never know what or who I'm dealing with. My ideal vacation is a week without any phones.

7. I love being outdoors. I enjoy running, biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, swimming, anything outdoors.

8. I don't like the cold, at all. If I could chose a place to settle down and live for the rest of my life it would need to have a year round temperature range of 50-90 degrees. I could do that. I would love to live near the ocean.

9. I love gardening. My dream job would have me working in a garden all day, without having to deal with the public.

10. I love ironing. I have the coolest iron and it makes me excited to iron. I have to beg Luke to let me iron his clothes.

1 comment:

J-ME said...

We'll have to look for a cont. ed. class at UVSC for Sewing. That would be fun. I'm still bummed that photography class filled up so fast!
It was fun to learn some fun new facts about you. Thanks!