I've been "blog bouncing" and was laughing so hard at some of the flashback pictures. So for my girls out there.... this ones for you.
Comments on picture #1: This is not a picture at a Halloween dance. We decided to make a regular ol' stag dance a Hawaiian theme night for us girls. And remind me why everybody thought we were annoying?
Comments on picture #2: Okay we were in 11th grade and going to sneak into a college Halloween dance so we wanted to be super attractive right? Please, note Christy as a pumpkin.
Comments on picture #2: Okay we were in 11th grade and going to sneak into a college Halloween dance so we wanted to be super attractive right? Please, note Christy as a pumpkin.
5 comments:
I'm dying. Couldn't stop laughing. Why in the world were we so out of control?! We seriously thought we ruled the world and didn't care at ALL about what other people thought of us. Well maybe we did, but we thought we were cool, and thought everyone else loved us too. HA!! Why would I ever have worn a pumpkin suit to a college dance?! Those were good times. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.
Oh my pumpkin, Christy. These pictures are awesome!!! I am laughing so hard...love the flashback, Jessica. Question: how do you get these pictures online??
I had these pictures already saved on my computer and downloaded them from there. Is that what you mean?
Oh I love the pics! They are so freaking awesome just like you guys are! Love the flashback!
Love, Love, Love the pics. We were so crazy!! Well I am tagging you, go to my blog for the rules. Love ya!!
Post a Comment