6.21.2009

Never Nudes defeat Ragnar

Because of my condition of something growing inside of me, (its been there now for about 24 weeks) I've had to take it easy for a while. Alas the "condition" has stopped me from participating in physical activities that I otherwise normally would have. Last month I took pictures while Luke and friends bungee jumped, this month I sat in a camping chair as a volunteer while Luke, family, friends took on the grueling Ragnar.

Only Luke and Matt felt the true spirit of the Never Nudes and ran their first leg in the attire.






















7 comments:

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shantell said...

They look AWESOME!! Love that they are so committed. The facial hair is just a bonus!!

Sasha said...

So much fun!! Our team rocked! For sure your in next year. It was so fun having the two greasiest guys of the whole race in our car.

S.A.S. said...

Jessica! Congrats on the baby bump. I am so SO excited for you and Luke and have been wanting to congratulate you.

The team is dashing. Is that cute Misty? How do you two know each other?

aisy said...

so sick but so awesome. i was so glad to run in to them at exchange 8. not near as fun to volunteer... but that made it a bit better.

J-ME said...

That is Awesome. Looks like WE needed them at our Dirty 30! Good work Never Nudes. I agree with the above comments... Greasy, Sick, sweet facial hair, and SO AWESOME!!

Juice said...

CONGRATS ON THE BABY!!!!!!!!! I can't believe you are just blogging about it! I want to hear more! Are you going to share what gender you are having? Did you find out?
SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!!!!!!!!!
YEA!!!YEA!!!YEA!!!