I think you all can agree with me that Autumn is probably the best season to be in Utah. This year for my Golden Birthday (turning 28 on the 28th in 2008) I gathered a group of 20 enthusiastic family and friends to hike to the tin house. The day before the big hike, as we were making final preparations for the morrow, I called our hiking group and realized that one by one everyone was flaking out on me. Needless to say the next morning as we ventured out at 6am, I learned who REALLY loves me. Thanks Luke, Mom and Dad (who are both 55+), Jared, and little TJ. What an unforgettable day!!!

Sunrise


Fall at her best just above Aspen Grove

Jared taking on the glacier

TJ became known as the gazelle

View from the saddle

The six of us at the tin house. My parents are so cool they love hiking and the outdoors and have taught me to do the same. Thanks for a great birthday!
3 comments:
Looks like a blast! Sorry everyone flaked out on you... Hate that! I'm glad that you had a great B-day you deserve it! Love ya lots!
awww, i would have gone! i can't believe i've never hiked timp. happy belated
Hey..just for the record. I said I couldn't go from the beginning. Three kids would be a little hard to haul up there. I really wish I could have gone :)
Post a Comment