10.17.2008

New England

I have been East many times, but never in the Fall! Luke had an interview in New Hampshire and I got to come along. We were able to stay with my sweet Grandparents which made the trip that much better. Here are the highlights:



Luke at a covered Bridge


Pretty fall colors


Downtown Plymouth


One of the many old farms we passed by to get to Hanover


A cool building on campus


Dartmouth, such a beautiful campus


Luke walking out of his interview. Doesn't he look handsome?

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Looks like a fun trip! How exciting for you both. Good luck Luke! I agree, the East is SOOOOOO pretty in the fall.

J-ME said...

Looks like you guys had a fun trip! Good Luck to Luke!
I bet it was gorgeous with all the fall leaves! Jealous!!

Keri said...

Jess, I saw your blog from Christy's and had to comment on the east coast fall...it's so gorgeous! It brings back memories. Looks like you guys had a blast!

Jo said...

Why isn't Phoenix out in New Hamphire??? I need my outside to look like that!!! I love it! I am so proud of you pukey!! If you guys end up going there- i will come visit. done and done.

Hepworths said...

oh jessi ann, what if you move east? you will love it and and i will be jealous and we will miss you. BUT that will give a good reason to come visit. Luke does look very handsome in his suit...so grown up!

Heather Ballard said...

So, this is why I haven't seen you at the gym lately or maybe it's because I haven't been there as much.
By the way, I found your blog through Amy Vellinga's or Laura Beutler's so I thought I would say hi. This is Heather from the gym(spin or yoga teacher). It's fun to see all your pictures. If you want to look at my blog it's fragtality.blogspot.com

amy said...

Those buildings are unreal. I need to go back east again. I'm glad you guys had so much fun! :) I love how much you guys get to TRAVEL!!! Love you Jess!