6.22.2008

Wasatch Back

6 comments:

aisy said...

that was so much fun. you were so amazing jess! maybe luke was too, but i didn't get to see him in action.

love all the photos. good times.

Sasha said...

You guys rocked!!! I am so proud of you guys. Okay....I want in next year for sure!!

SuziQ said...

Memories that will last a lifetime, thanks Team Sweetness!!!

WHAT NEWS WITH THE BEUTS said...

I had so much fun!! Love the pictures I need to get some from you, You where awesome by the way.

Amberly said...

Way to go Jess and to "Team Sweetness" you guys are awesome!!! What an accomplishment for all of you...good job!!!

amy said...

I love the pictures. They make me jealous! :) I'm proud of you guys. It is such a fun race I'm so glad that you guys got to do it and had an awesome time!