The families were gathered...
Lily and Isabah scattered rose petals...
Dad walked her down the aisle...

She officially became Mrs. Smith
We had a full Hawaiian buffet complete with Hawaiian dancers
They cut the cake...
And could not stop smiling the entire night! A success!
For those of you who requested, this is a picture of the cake. I attempted fondant, and I think it came out okay. No Cakes by Dawna by any means, but for a free cake not half bad. Also a special shout out to Jamie for help with the wedding flowers! You are amazing Jamie! Thanks again!







4 comments:
I thought that it was a success for sure! Great job on the cake!
It looks like the wedding turned out to be a huge success! And what a little Martha Stewart I have for a friend that cake is awesome! GOOD WORK
What the butt....Jess the cakes looks amazing. The way you talked you made it seem like it was ok but it is gorgeous. nice work.
Whoa! Those cakes are gorgeous. I'd say dang good job! I love how elegant and simple they are.
Post a Comment