I fulfilled a dream I've had for a while, going to the balloon launch. We sacrificed by getting only four hours of sleep to see the spectacular event. I loved it!
We spent time at the family cabin in Fairview and went to a po-dunk carnival and to the firework show in the cemetery. We were a little skeptical about how the show would compare to P.G. but were all pleasantly surprised.
We might just have to make a tradition of going to the cabin on the Fourth. Thanks so much for taking Lily to the balloon festival,she had a great time!!
2 comments:
We might just have to make a tradition of going to the cabin on the Fourth. Thanks so much for taking Lily to the balloon festival,she had a great time!!
Hey Jess! Did you LOVE the balloon launch? It's fun huh! I'm glad you had a good 4th. When are we going to hang out?
Post a Comment