We love the office and because of the dang writers strike we didn't get enough of it. Oh the finale was so good. Poor Jim and Pam. Just to let you know, we will be in Utah from July 11 to July 29. We need to plan a party or something. Have your people(Luke) call my people(Andy). Can't wait to see you.
3 comments:
We love the office and because of the dang writers strike we didn't get enough of it. Oh the finale was so good. Poor Jim and Pam.
Just to let you know, we will be in Utah from July 11 to July 29. We need to plan a party or something. Have your people(Luke) call my people(Andy). Can't wait to see you.
Oh my goodness....I cannot get enough of the office!! What will we do until next season....at least we have so you can think you can dance.
I agree with Sasha, at least we have: SYTYCD... but i still miss the office folks... but not as much as I miss you.
July baby.
July.
Post a Comment