New Lawn
We have been working on our yard for 2+ years. We built a rock wall, installed an iron fence, installed a sprinkler system, and finally the moment we've been waiting for laid sod. Both the Cook's and the Colledge's combined muscles and we were able to get it done in one night. Thanks for all the great help!



Homecoming
I have not been back to the old stomping ground for over 11 years! The Vikings have a great football team this year and for Homecoming Luke and I joined Jamie and friends for the game. Jamie took the great picture of the flag.



My Birthday
The Cook's and Colledge's combined again to throw a raging birthday party. Luke gave me the lense I've wanted which I tried out and took pictures of Lily and Jared's dog Cache. Another highlight, the Cook's got me a snuggie which I immediately had to try on.




Cabin
We went to the family cabin a few weekends ago. It is so peaceful; quiet; and the trees are starting to change colors. We went on a little hike above the cabin and the sun was setting perfect to do silhouette pictures. Ava holding my hand with the pregnancy belly.
6 comments:
Seriously a SNUGGIE?! I'm so jealous. I keep teasing Kyle that i'm going to get him one. Now i'm extra tempted to!
I'm so excited that you got your lens. You are going to ♥♥♥ it! I also love that silhouette pic of you Ava and the prego belly, It's perfect!
Hooray....you posted! I love your camera. Thank goodness one of us has a good camera to take good pictures of all my kids. I love the silhouette pictures! And by the way...Happy Birthday!!
Love the pictures! Hope you had a great birthday!
I love that last picture! You're such a cute pregnant lady! Hope you had a great birthday!
Jessie, Happy late birthday! Sounds like it was lovely. Ok, that last photo with your pretty belly is gorgeous. I love it! Remind me when you're due - I don't think we're too far apart. Christy says you're just beautiful pregnant and I believe it easily.
Post a Comment