Jamie Karren Blaisdell
J- Joy to be around
A- Always there for you
M- Many talents
I- Inventive
E- Everyones friend
I am consistently impressed with her. The list could go on forever, but some of the things I love about her:
- She will drop whatever she is doing to help you
- She has an intuition to call/ stop by/ leave a card when you need a friend the most
- She has a way of making you feel like your important
- I can always expect to laugh a lot when I'm with her
- I am amazed at how she comes up with the cutest crafts or home decorating ideas.
- She is incredibly talented, she can do ANYTHING
- I know I can bring anyone along with me when I'm hanging out with Jamie because she goes out of her way to make them feel comfortable
- She is always thinking of others
- She is a great Mom
- I would never describe her as flaky, she is very dependable
- Just by being with her makes me want to be a better/kinder person
I really could go on about her, she really is a great person and I'm so lucky to have a friend like her!
Brown Butter Rice Krispy Treats (Jamie)
1 year ago
6 comments:
Couldn't agree with you more. Jamie is the kind of friend that I try to be. She is blessed with being in tune to know just who needs what. We are so lucky to have her as our friend!
Looks like I love Jamie as much as you do!! She is seriously the best friend ever!!
*blushing* This post and the Comments made my day! I have the GREATEST friends!! you are TOO nice!
Jamie is the best...when everyone else seems to flake on a GNO, count on Jamie to pull it together and make it happen. She's not too bad in the joke department either :)
ditto sasha. what would we do without her? don't know. i love that jamie girl.
Amen! I think everyone needs a friend like Jamie!!
Post a Comment