In no particular order:
The six of us enjoying our last hour at the beach by our house. Right after this picture we wished the sun goodbye and went home
On Valentines Tessa toasted "to love"
Luke doing the traditional backflip on the beach
While in Mexico Luke grew a mustachio; I made him model it
We took a ferry to Cozemel for a day and rented scooters to cruise around the island. Where is Preston you ask? He was obsessed with deep sea fishing and for two days in a row went fishing. He did end up catching a mackerel and mahi-mahi which he grilled for us that night and made delicious fish tacos.
While cruising on the scooters by chance we found this beach and snorkeled. By far, even compared to Hawaii, the best snorkeling I've ever done! A massive reef, perfect clarity, millions of fish; it was AMAZING!
It's official, we're dorks
Our house we rented for the week.
The crew eating dinner at Xel-ha
Tessa napping in a hammock
Snorkeling bay at Xel-ha
11 comments:
I am so jealous! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Oh, and Jess, the pictures you took are incredible! I love how you caught the colors of the parrot!
LOVE all the pics the colors are awesome! i love the one of you and luke laying on the beach. your hat, and glasses are PERFECT! Luke grows a preety sweet stash too!
Jess, I am soooo glad you all had a chance to go to Mexico! It looks like you had a blast too... How can you NOT??? GREAT pictures. FANTASTIC house & private beach! Welcome back to the real world. Ha Ha.
I am jealous! What a fun getaway! Your pics are so great and the beaches look awesome. Fun!!
Such a fun time! Feels like I haven't seen you guys forever. I am so jealous, but happy for you that you had such a fun time! Your pictures are amazing too. You are a great photographer!
Um....can we go back? So much fun! I have to say, whoever took that picture of you and Luke on the beach must be one sweet photographer!
Jess, WHAT! Your pictures are amazing! How fun!
oh how perfect!! the house?? are you kidding?? i want to live in it. how did you find that place? next time you go we want to be invited. looks like so much fun.
That looks so nice! I am sorry you had to come back to this crappy weather!
alright, thats it, I'm going to have to fall in love, get married, so we can all go have an adventure too. You've convinced me. Being dorky is way coooler then being cool.
I like your shots. You are, as always, an inspiration. My favorites are you two on the beach with your green hat- lukes stash, surprisingly not because he clearly has incredibly good looking genes, but because of the levels in the blow-out black & white..and of course the ones of you two being flying deer in the ocean.
Totally jealious, totally fun! I wish that I went! I love that you guys are close and can vaca together. I love my fam, but don't see my chillin on the beach with Brian and Heather any time soon. Your relationships are awesome!
Post a Comment