1.09.2009

To my Sis

Happy Birthday!



It is my big sister's birthday today and I want to wish her a happy 30th! I can't believe that she's 30; she totally looks more like 21 or something! Sasha is my best friend. She is always there for me. I remember one time I tried out for this silly dance team in high school and all of my friends made it and I didn't, I was devastated! The world officially came down around me. I hid in my garage and cried for a few hours and when I finally came out I went up to my bedroom and there on my bed was a bouquet of flowers with a card from Sasha. She always calls and checks up on me to make sure I'm okay. She sticks up for me, sometimes I can be a a little shy or "to nice" but she won't let anyone push me around if she's there.

Love ya tons Sash and happy birthday!!!



1 comment:

Sasha said...

Jess, you are so sweet. You made me cry. Ditto on the best sis. Love ya tons!