11.09.2008

my sexy nighty

Now that temperatures have dropped below freezing I have been able to break out the most flattering nighty I own. I have wanted some of these forever. Whenever I put kids to bed I've always felt slightly jealous that I can't have my slippers adjoined to a full fleece bodysuit connected by one zipper. Sasha, whom I will forever be in debt, found some in the children's section, XXL but they fit!!! Now every night is a pink plush party. Luke loooovvess them!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I want some. I love them!

Sasha said...

I am so glad that you love them. I just knew you would. For anyone else that would love to go out and purchase these, they are only $20 (or at least last time I checked) at your local Target, in the kid section of course :)

Hepworths said...

WHAT???? Those are amazing. I need some of my own. You look hot in pink plushiness. What better than to cuddle up to a full body suit of soft, warm fuzz. Luke is a lucky man.

J-ME said...

Lucky Lucky Luke! They look super comfy. I can just picture you chillin in those drinking your hot night Drink