8.28.2008

Back by popular demand *FLASHBACK*



In the spirit of school starting this week.... our first day at Pleasant Grove High School. I thought we were in style. We were, right?



All of you who grew up or live by a beach be grateful. This is where we came to swim and layout. Could it get any more white-trash?



Cruising Movies-8 in Amy's hot red car.

5 comments:

Becca said...

Ya I really hope that we were in style??? How did Levi ever marry me? If that is what I looked like I don't even know why he went out with me?? Thanks for the laugh!! and the fun memories!

aisy said...

crazy to think we'll look back at our clothes now and in 10 years laugh!

Sasha said...

I love how you guys hung out at Deer Creek. Ya, those that live by a beach should be grateful. Look what you had to resort to to get a nice tan :)

J-ME said...

Cute new layout of your blog! I loved cruisin the 8. Remember the glitter boy?!! Good times!

Jessica said...

The glitter boy. Didn't he steal your glitter and rub it all over his face??!!! Why were we carrying around glitter?