3.19.2012


We finally finished Millie's new room and she loves it. Once it was completed she decided she was a big girl and was done with the crib. She gets so excited to take naps and go to bed because she gets to sleep in the big bed. The bed was my old one from when I was a little girl, the dresser from craigslist, bookshelf ikea, and wall decal etsy. Overall it turned out better than we expected. It is now our favorite room in the house. I had to throw on some pictures of my sweet cuddly baby. She is so cute! I can't stop kissing her!







taking a nap with tangled and tink


she had an explosion so we rinsed her off in the sink. I could not resist the temptation to take picture of her beautiful rolls



3 comments:

Hepworths said...

Oh my gosh, the chubbs, I'm dying!! I need to nuzzle her right now! And Millie's room is adorable. Loving the wall Decal so much, good work!!

J-ME said...

Millies room turned out so cute! And I am loving those rolls. Too cute!

Jo said...

Jessica. You are FANTASTIC. Millie's room is so..... you. I love it! I also would like to compliment you and my little brother. You guys make REALLY cute kitlins. Gwen is HUGE. (!)