2.13.2012

the projects begin


We won two end tables and a buffet table at a silent auction for the total price of $50. We thought we got a steal-of-a-deal. The dresser is something I've had since our pre-marriage days. Luke and I were feeling ambitious. After two weekends, staying up in the wee hour of the nights, and over $100 worth in supplies; here are the end results. So much work and we can't decide if it was worth it. 


In our entry way


End tables in the family room

The changing table for now but soon will be a cute junk drawer by the kitchen area






2 comments:

Sasha said...

Cute!! Way to be ambitious. Definitely worth it. I am sure if you priced out something similar brand new, you saved a ton!!

laura beutler said...

I think they look great! I'm with Sasha it was definitely worth it.