11.17.2011

a big belly

So my tremendously talented friend Jessica of JShumway Photos took some pictures of me, my belly, and Millie a few weeks ago {yes the belly is a separate entity}. I have been going through that final stage where nothing fits and no amount of make up and doing your hair helps you feel pretty. I'm down to 3-4 shirts that actually cover the belly and a few stretch pants. Anyways after doing this maternity photo shoot I can see the beauty in pregnancy again. Thanks Jess for helping me remember what all of this is really about ♥







7 comments:

lyndsey said...

You look gorgeous. Honestly, I look like Shrek when I'm pregs. When is that babes coming??

Hepworths said...

So so pretty. I LOVE these.

Krista said...

I think you look great!

S.A.S. said...

Jessica, you look absolutely beautiful!! As if you weren't pretty enough, your glow plus The Belly make you even lovelier.

Smoky Eyes said...

There's nothin more neautiful in this world that a pregnat woman. A full belly is the symbol of a new life comming. I think you don't look beautiful, you are beautiful.

nevelin said...

online dating

myrtle said...

WoW! such a great pictures.
wow account for sale