I am huge and pregnant. I still consistently get asked by complete strangers if the baby is coming any day and if I'm carrying twins (no exaggeration, Luke has been there a few times and can vouch for this). It is finally starting to cool down to the mid 80's and it actually feels really really nice.
Millie turned two this weekend and we took her to the Austin Zoo. It was pretty small but it was perfect for her. It only took us 1 1/2 hours to see all the animals and she got to feed and pet goats and sheep. She was in heaven.On Sunday we invited a few friends over and had cake and ice cream.
![]() |
| This is the afternoon we moved in. We had not seen rain since we moved here in June. The day we moved it rained. It was so nice. Everyone was outside dancing in puddles and playing in their yards. |
![]() |
| The entry way. |
![]() |
| The living room fireplace |
![]() |
| Kitchen |
![]() |
| By request: my 32-week belly |
![]() |
| Millie seeing a tiger for the first time |
![]() |
| Dad pointing out the animals |
![]() |
| The adorable birthday outfit Grandma Colledge gave her. |
![]() |
| pig |
![]() |
| One of her favorite animals at the zoo |
![]() |
| Feeding the sheep |
![]() |
![]() |
| Helping me make her birthday cake. |
![]() |
![]() |
| The flexed hand, the open mouth, the eyes bulging in excitement, picture taken mid jump. She was really excited to get a puppy that walked and barked. |
![]() |
![]() |
| white cake with strawberries and Blue Bell blueberry ice cream |
![]() |
| She got to eat waffles on the special birthday plate. |




















7 comments:
Jess, there are so many things I LOVE about this post! Loving the NEW HOUSE!! YAY! It's beautiful! Love your Halloween mantle and the pictures of little Mills with it. Love the pic of you and Millie at the Zoo. Love the pic of Mills with her birthday crown...she is SO beautiful! Love that you're having a baby any second, and I think you look absolutely GREAT! This made me miss you so much! xoxo
Can I just say "ditto with what Christy said." It makes me miss you guys so much!! I wish I could have been there for all of it and we could be big and prego together!! Trust me, you look adorable! Your arms and legs are still tiny, it's all baby!
Love the post. Yes, yes, yes we miss you all. Can't wait to visit and see the new house. Such an exciting time, new house, new baby, and a two year old.
You're house is beautiful! I love the entry way!
How cute is Millie? And you look so great! Glad the heat hasn't killed you yet!
She is so cute!! Happy Birthday to Millie!! I wish we could have been there for her little party... but we'll definitely have to stop by and see your new place soon!! It looks gorgeous. You look fab, and everyone is crazy. Tiny all over with a basketball under your shirt. :)
Funny we were at the same zoo this weekend, but we went on Friday. It's a cute little zoo.
Hope to see you soon!
Oh looks like so much fun! She is getting so big. Love the house, so jealous. Love and miss you
Your house is GORGEOUS! You are Gorgeous! This pics of you and millie at the zoo are GORGEOUS!love & miss you!
Post a Comment