I'm praying i'm cool enough!
me too!
I hope we are cool enough..... once upon a time Luke and Ray were pals...... does that count?natj621@msn.comDid you even know we read your blog?
I don't want to be left out. Let me know if you need my email address.
me me me.
sylviaupdegraff@gmail.comWhen are we going to see pics of mini-Jess?
I would love an invite! Thanks!
Would love to be included: lisacmcarthur@hotmail.com
count me injody
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I'm praying i'm cool enough!
me too!
I hope we are cool enough..... once upon a time Luke and Ray were pals...... does that count?
natj621@msn.com
Did you even know we read your blog?
I don't want to be left out. Let me know if you need my email address.
me me me.
sylviaupdegraff@gmail.com
When are we going to see pics of mini-Jess?
I would love an invite! Thanks!
Would love to be included: lisacmcarthur@hotmail.com
count me in
jody
Post a Comment