12.19.2008

Christmas sweaters

Last night Amy and Kimberly hosted the 2nd annual friends Christmas party. They really know how to have a good time! It was a step back in time to the '90s when everyone wore Christmas sweaters in the season. It was hilarious! There was wine tasting (root beer) complete with sweaters tied around our shoulders and a grape vine garland. There was the white elephant exchange, which I won! The night ended with a group picture. I don't think I stopped laughing the entire night!

Thanks again Kimberly and Amy!







5 comments:

J-ME said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I heart the pics!

Unknown said...

omg, i'm so mad. the sweaters...they are amazing! wish we could have been there. and the group pic is could be a sweater swing high school dance picture. i love it!

Unknown said...

shoot, jess, tim is me, christy

amy said...

So glad you had fun Jess! We loved doing it. I am still laughing...

S.A.S. said...

Jessica, this is Sarah. I'm DYING at the friends party pics. They're hilarious - it looks like such a good time. Blast that we were on the East coast and double blast that we stole the Hepworths. Any time you and Luke want some time in D.C., you're welcome at our little abode!

p.s. SO glad you overcame the h.p. poisoning. When I got to the part of the story where you had really ingested it, I had to read it twice to make sure I had understood correctly. Phew - at least when your husband tries to poison you, he makes up for it by spending the night by the toilet with you.